Thursday, July 24, 2014

A DIAMOND IN MY HEART now an Amazon #1 Bestseller in the U.S. and the U.K.!

Exciting news to share with you. A Diamond in My Heart, book two in The Unaltered Series, recently topped the charts in the U.K., reaching number one in the metaphysical genre fiction category. Previously, the book hit the U.S. number one slot in fantasy anthologies.

Downloads for book one, A Diamond in My Pocket have also skyrocketed in the U.K., following the release of the newly edited manuscript released on June 28th, 2014. Books three and four, The Diamond of Freedom and The Diamond Bearers' Destiny, have hit the top ten in the metaphysical genre fiction category in the U.K.

I'm incredibly grateful to my readers and to those who have given my books a chance. You are helping me achieve my dreams . . . and hopefully you felt the read was entertaining and worth your time.

I hope you'll check out The Unaltered Series forum and say "Hi." I'd love to hear from you!

~Lorena


No comments:

Post a Comment